Point McKay Condominiums
The community of Point McKay is a residential small community located in the northwest quadrant of Calgary. Point McKay neighbors the communities of Parkdale and Wildwood.
This community was established 1911 when it was first annexed to the City of Calvary on 1963, there are over 1,000 residents in this community and is a highly popular community for the amazing views of the Bow River Valley.
Point McKay Quick Facts
Population of Point McKay: 1,275
Median Household Income: $91,098+
Condominiums make up 35% of all dwellings in this community
Browse All Point McKay Condominium Listings for Sale
- University School – K – Gr 6 – 3035 Utah Drive NW Calgary AB T2N 3Z9
- Queen Elizabeth High School – Gr 7 – 12 – 512 18 Street NW Calgary AB T2N 2G5
- Our Lady of the Assumption School – K – Gr 9 – 7311 34 Avenue NW Calgary AB T3B 1N5
- St Francis High School – 877 Northmount Drive NW Calgary AB T2L 0A3
- St Mary’s High School – 111 18 Avenue SW Calgary AB T2S 0B8
Montgomery Community Association
Address: 5003 16 Avenue NW Calgary AB T3B 0N2